In today’s Digital world, if you are a website designer developer, app developer, content writer, or any other service provider, understand what your customer needs is an essential part of driving your own business. This can be done by using latest tools that can analyze customers’ behavior. Not only this, AMP or say Accelerated Mobile pages loads web pages at a faster rate and provide many other options to analytics that can further help to improve your website performance.
AMP-ANALYTICS is a compact yet powerful tool to gather metrics of any specific type under a single roof. On the other hand, Multiple AMP-ANALYTICS is a tool that can manage multiple metrics at the same time. Accelerated Mobile Pages then looks after the gathered data and shares it with the Google’s Analytic Tool to come up with a solution to it.
In order to use this tool, you need to follow a format as specified by the developers of this tool and then include some of the components.
Let Us Now See Some Details Of The Data Sets Used In AMP-ANALYTIC:
- Analytics Vendor: if you specify the name of the vendor and attribute type, you can quickly use this tool on the product.
- Adobe Analytics: a tool that supports Adobe Analytics.
- AFS Analytics: you need to mention the id of your website and variable used at the server side.
- AT Internet: specify the type of attribute.
- Bert: you need to mention the tracking key, category, and sub-category variables.
- Page Tracking: It is basically used to keep a check on the total number of pages, any particular page of a website has.
- Event tracking: Event refers to the lot of conversations that any user has, with the website content. This content can be an independent content or content of a website.
- Social Interactions: Social Interactions, such Google analytics tool helps the user to keep a check on the number of times any particular user has taken actions to his or her social networking page. For example, this analytics tools can be used to check the number of any users’ “Tweet” link on Twitter.
- Chartbeat, ColAnalytics, Clicky WebAnalytics, Comscore, to name a few.
This Tool Ensures The Customer Experience Is Better Than Before:
Many people who spend their money unknowingly and they really don’t know which section of their website design or marketing is working to bring the website traffic. Google Analytics 360 helps you to know how and where your money is being used and how it is generating the desired traffic. This Analytics tool from Google collects information from different sources and allow Analytics 360 to touch different sections that a customer look for in his or her online journey. Then it measures the impact of marketing on your business to check its response and effect.