A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technique has been proven beneficial to many business (Blogs, Website, Webpages) grow by way of making them visible over internet i.e. exposing their business to various potential customers and other users over internet and thus generating traffic for the website via diverting traffic towards the website.
“Techcrunch.com” is one of an example which is being benefited from use of SEO technique.
Neil Patel is one of top 10 marketers as per Forbes and according to Entrepreneur magazine. He has also created one of 100 most brilliant companies. He has also gained recognition from US president Mr. Barack Obama as a top 100 entrepreneur under age of 30 and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by United Nations.
Neil Patel along with his team have played a significant role in growth of TechCrunch as they have helped techcrunch.com to grow its business by 30% by doing SEO in a small time period of just 6 months.
Raise awareness about its presence – Neil Patel along with his team identified the problem that though TechCrunch website held significantly reputed brand image in relative industry yet the company’s website wasn’t able to divert highest possible volume of social media traffic or through normal search. Later they worked upon eliminating the identified problem by using various SEO tools and techniques.
Generate high rate of traffic – Within 60 days of hiring Neil Patel and his team, TechCrunch was able to see the difference in result. There was a significant increase in number of search engine traffic as it was twice as compared to before. The overall traffic of TechCrunch was increased by 30% in just time period of 6 months.
Boost Revenue of business – With use of SEO technique, techcrunch.com is being able to generate high revenue through high traffic which is being diverted to website via Search Engine Optimization. As mentioned above there was significant increase in traffic visiting TechCrunch website which has also lead to techcrunch business grow.
- Improve Site ranking – Neil Patel along with his team by using the SEO technique of Leverage Network Asset also helped TechCrunch to raise the amount of page authority of its international website.
They have also created inbound links pointing to following properties in CrunchBase network:
- Techcrunch Europe
- TechCrunch Enterprise
- Gilemore Gang
In addition to this, the team have also linked the relevant post on techcrunch website so to utilize the company profile stored on CrunchBase team website.
- Enhanced published content quality – The quality of content published on TechCrunch’s website was improved by eliminating duplicity of content. This was done by following steps –
- Unique Meta description – As many of times Goggle itself pulls the site’s slogan in place of each page’s meta description and because this was resulting in duplication issues Neil Patel along with his team created unique meta description tags for each page on the website
- Duplicate Content detection – They added “no-follow” tags to least important page types. By this they were able to minimize situations of duplicate content detection and at same time it optimized the use of website’s crawl budget.
- Build brand image – Though TechCrunch had significantly reputed brand image in working industry, yet was unable to make use of it to generate high volume of traffic. Neil Patel along with his team have made use of appropriate SEO technique to help techcrunch.com improve its brand image among the internet masses or users and the related industry. This is one of major step of developing the website as it is important that the website has its value among internet users and industry to survive in existing competition or rivalry.
- Long term goal of existence – As techcrunch.com is developed with a view of serving to its customer or carry on its business over internet for long-term, this goal of website is backed by the support of SEO technique as it helps to make website popular among users and generates a constant traffic for website that raises the revenue of business. This goal of TechCrunch was successfully achieved with help of Neil Patel along with his team.
- Made navigation of website easier – Various SEO technique were used by Neil Patel and his team like Ensuring proper indexing of TechCrunch’s website that have made the navigation of website “techcrunch.com” easier and thus enhancing the experience of visitors at website. This raises the level of satisfaction of visitors and in turn gains their loyalty towards website and makes the website more popular among the internet masses.